Thursday, September 6, 2012

NYFW: New York Fashion Week

Is anyone else super psyched for fashion week? I am totally looking forward to seeing all the new upcoming trends. Oh how I wish I could be invited to fashion week. Don't have any connections:'( or even connections with connections with connections. So sad:( Comment below if you are excited to see the new collections from your favorite designers! Check out one of my last posts to see the trends for fall too!

Sorry I have been out of it this weekend! I finally got to begin my drivers training (ya I'm late in the game...no judgement!). And I finally finished my first week of school (I am even in my business class right now making this post!). Don't worry I have a lot of ideas of new posts coming up! Have a fabulous almost weekend my beauties!

~Giovanna

No comments:

Post a Comment